Home cooking is great, but sometimes, there are meals that are a little more special when you’re dining out. So get your appetite ready, head to your Troy steakhouse, and get ready to enjoy one (or many) of these perfect 10 picks.
- Stuffed Mushrooms: A delicious starter no matter where you are, stuffed mushrooms are always better with family and friends at your local steakhouse.
- Fire Roasted Tomato Bisque: Perfect in any season (yes, even in summer) this tomato bisque is so delicious, you’ll want to order some to take home.
- Raw Oysters on the Half Shell: Ordering seafood at a steakhouse is not all that taboo, especially if the oysters are specially, regionally selected.
- Wilshire Club: A specialty of our restaurant on Wilshire, this is a classic club sandwich done in the style of our steakhouses.
- Rocky’s Creation Thin Crust Pizza: Pizza is delicious on any occasion, but especially so when done with the delectable ingredients of your favorite Troy restaurant.
- Blackened Tenderloin Medallions: A delicious take on the French steak-frites, this is a steakhouse and lunchtime go-to.
- Pan Roasted Chicken: For the member of the group who’s not-so-fond of steak, the pan roasted chicken is a delicious alternative to a filet or ribeye.
- 9 oz. Center Cut Filet: A steakhouse staple, a cooked-to-perfection center cut filet is a delicious, classic option.
- 22 oz. Bone-in Ribeye: Full of marbling and flavor, this ribeye is the perfect entree for the ultimate steakhouse experience.
- Seafood Panroast: A seafood panroast is a fantastic choice for those who are looking for something different, but want the phenomenal quality their favorite steakhouse is known for.